Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thanks J_ROC!

What's brew'n soup troop? So sometimes, as a artist, you get those "am i doing the right thing" moments. I was just browsing through my site (by the way, if you haven't bought a copy of Souperbowl Sunday-then your missing a treat) and happened to go to my itunes link. I was just really looking when i happened to see this comment-

"by J_ROC
Just checked out this cd, and I must say that it's one of the best I ever heard. His word play and metaphors are on point. His other album "come and get it" is also a classic!"

I was taken back. First off, which is the best point, is that i don't even know who this fan is. I didn't ask for it, they did it on their own. Secondly, they made a comment on "Come and get it" which is a cd that i dropped 5 YEARS AGO! This showed me to never forsake the seeds that you have sown. You never know when they will come into a harvest. it took me five years to see some fruit from what i am doing. Never give up on your purpose in life. You never know who you are affecting. Third, he said it was a great cd, so why are you waiting to check it out??? Thanks J_ROC for spreading that soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment