Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CHICANS CHOICE IS MOVING TO WORDPRESS.COM

What's brewing soup troopers? I have some big news. I'm moving! Well, not me...but my chican's choice segment. I decided to break it up. I would rather you come to the spread the soup blogspot and learn more of chicangeorge the artist and what i got going on. The chican's choice at wordpress will be for my cd and video reviews and interviews for other artists. I have a lot of artists that will be showcased on the site.I will be doing different genres as well. There will be rules and guidelines in getting things reviewed, so make sure you email me at chicansoup@yahoo.com for details. I will also have it stated on my site as well. Well, thanks for the support and I hope all of my fans/soup troopers support both sites. Thank you and spread the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment