Popular Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

THANKS TO MY SOUP TROOPERS FOR "AUDIBLE" VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQVHH3Rn_IE


What's brewing soup troopers? I just wanted to tell all of you thanks for making the success of "audible" possible. I let the fans vote for the video you all wanted to see and you all picked "audible". I got to admit...i wasn't expecting that. LOL! I thought it would've been another track, but i really think that this video turned out well. I made a facebook event and had over a hundred people say that they were coming and I said that I wanted a hundred views by the end of the day. With the push of my fans over the weekend i was averaging a hundred views a day!I made a deal with tig knight, the director of the video, that i was going to beat his highest posted video at with 6,000 views. So, soup troopers...we got a long way to go! LOL! If you have or know of any web or blogsites that are instrested in posting videos, please let me know. I want to submit the video everywhere i can. Reguardless of what social site you got, share the video. I haven't heard one negative thing about it yet! I'll be doing a video commentary on my chican's choice site, so make sure it out over there. Remember, the polls are open and i'll keep you informed about the choices as they narrow down. Thanks again. I love all of you and God bless...Spread the soup.

1 comment: