Popular Posts

Sunday, April 3, 2011

SOUP TROOPER ROGER HURST-OXFORD,AL




SOUP TROOPER-ROGER HURST

1. How long have you been a fan/soup trooper?For some time, i believe since Rubbernecking.

2. What caused you to become a fan/soup trooper?Well I personally know Chican, and I believe in a strong support system with loyalty as the building block to success. So to translate, I think Chican is a great artist and person and I support him in whatever he does, plus his raps are the cats pajamas.

3.What's your favorite track from Souperbowl Sunday?Thats a tough question but I like "Put Me in the Game."

4.Why is it your favorite track?The rift is ridiculous and Chican tears the vocals up during the chorus. Controlled chaos, you can't draft talent like that.

5. Where do you see c.h.i.c.a.n.george and the soup troopers going in the future?Well if Chican keeps putting out singles like "Where ya been?" with great guest stars and amazing beats coupled with impressive rapping skills, I figure the future holds a base on the moon. Nah, bump that, we're going to Saturn. The CHICAN movement, welcome to space.

I personally want to say that Roger has been a huge fan from early in my career. He is very honest and will tell me if he's really feeling a track or not. He was such a great fan, I actually used him on "Where ya been?". He kept hitting me up and asking when I was going to drop something new and actually left me a lot of messages on my voice mail. So, I decided to do a song for him and all my fans that were waiting on something before I dropped "Souperbowl Sunday". You can check that track out on my myspace page. If you have a picture with me or of any other chicangeorge merch-send it to me at chicansoup@yahoo.com and also answer those 5 questions up above. I will post them here for everyone to see. I want to tell all of you that I appericate all the things that all of you do and want to show you my support by recognizing you. Make sure you share this or RT this to your family, friends and enemies and SPREAD THE SOUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment