Popular Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

Soup troop movement

What's brew'n soup troop? Just wanted to once again thank all of you for being a part of this movement. I want you all to know, I couldn't and can't do this without you. I want to honor all my fans be allowing a "Two Spoons Up" blog to my fans. If you have purchased "Souperbowl Sunday" (make sure you take a picture holding the cd or CD cover) or any merch or have any pics with me-send them to chicansoup@yahoo.com and i will post them in a blog JUST FOR YOU. I want to have a semi interview with you (lol)! Answer three questions for me with your email:
1. How long have you been a fan/soup trooper?
2. What caused you to become a fan/soup trooper?
3.What's your favorite track from Souperbowl Sunday?
4.Why is it your favorite track?
5. Where do you see c.h.i.c.a.n.george and the soup troopers going in the future?

Also, if you want to do a video response-that's worth extra credit!If you want to throw anything else in the email, please feel free and I'll make sure i put my 2 cents in as well (lol). Make SURE YOU SEND THE PICTURE, so i can let the world see your support. Spread the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment