Popular Posts

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Soup trooper Joey logano



What's brew'n soup troopers? First off, shout out to soup trooper-Jesse Leshko-for grabbing a picture of me and joey logano-Nascar driver for home depot-even though he didn't have the flash on!lol! So the story goes like this-Joey logano came to home depot in oxford, Alabama to sign autographs as he was preparing for the races in talladega. My friends asked me if i was going to go and get a autograph from him and i was like "Maybe i can give him a CD and my autograph!" I really didn't know how to take him, because as i passed by him at first, I yelled out "Shake and bake" not realizing he was by me and embarrassed myself. So as it was my turn to go up and as he signed my hat-i asked him "So what kind of music do you like to listen to? Fast, crunk hip hop?" I couldn't believe i asked him that, but to my surprise-he answered positively. So i recommended my cd and he took it! Here is the kicker! As i walked off-he yelled-"Are you going to sign it?". Giving birth to our picture above. So in the back of my mind, i was thinking-"did he take the cd just to look good in public?" Well, once again to my surprise-as he left out the parking lot, he was bumping the album!!! So, joey logano gets "two spoons up" being my first celebirty soup trooper! Prayfully, he'll let me do a theme song for him-why don't you soup troopers help me out on that and let's get him to let me make him one!lol! Spread the soup and remember to send me your pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment