Popular Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

CHICANGEORGE-SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-GOODBYE SONG



TRACK NAME:THE GOODBYE SONG (FEATURING VALENTINE 365)
PRODUCED BY: LUKE LIMELIGHT FROM S.W.A.T.TEAM PRODUCTION
FAVORITE BAR: "TREAT YOU LIKE A ASHTRAY-SIT YOUR BUT DOWN"

This was a very dear song to me off of the album. This is a personal account of what went on in my life for both verses. I was blessed to get Valentine 365 to get on the track, since he is a dear friend and has witnessed me go through this song-plus he's had some experiences like me-it was easier for him to feel the song and was a great choice to sing the chorus. We all have gone through a "goodbye song" experience. We all have had that "nasty noun" (a bad person, place or thing) that is/was holding us back from where we need to go in life. You know they are a "nasty noun", because they DON'T WANT TO GROW!!! It's my prayer that this song encourages people to break some unnecessary relationships. It's funny, because it feels as though the song-even though it's serious-has a pop feel to it. LOL!!! A lot of people ask me about the bridge. The answer is...yes-we would really take our keys out all over the gym and jingle our keys and tell "you don't got to go home, but you got to get outta here!". That's what we need to be telling some people in our lives. I'm thinking about making a video for this song, because i feel the message is very universal and needed to be spread. I simply ask that if you agree, post your comments in the blog. If you have a "goodbye song" experience-share it with me on the blog. I would love to hear about it. Give me your thoughts-i would really like to know how this song affected you-or even if it affected you at all. Share or RT this to your friends, family and enemies. Thanks for reading. Spread the Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment