Popular Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

CHICANGEORGE-SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-GREATEST COMEBACK EVER



TRACK TITLE-THE GREATEST COMEBACK EVER
PRODUCED BY-T.C. DA DON
FAVORITE BAR-"(ACTUALLY THE WHOLE TRACK, BUT...)IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS, BUT SHE TO BUSY DOING HER BUFFET THING"

This is the last song on the album (unofficially). I wanted to make this track similar to a "alter call" track. This song breaks down the point of the whole point of the album. The symbolism behind the song is a retelling of the story of Christ. Of course, I do it in football references. I really think that this song is up there with N.F.L., as far as creativity goes. Which is also funny, because T.C. DA don produced both tracks. I hope no women felt disrespected by the chorus (lol)!Like I said at the beginning of the song, this is either going to be your favorite song on the album or the track that you'll skip. It's all cool with me, because at the end of the day-I feel as though I provided a track on here for everyone to enjoy. In all honesty, this is one of the tracks where I just want you to listen to it and give me your thoughts on. This track is the meat of the whole project and the next two albums coming after this (post game show and 5Th quarter). So, let me hear/read your thoughts. Did you get the concept of the album. Does this make sense to you? Did I miss the mark? I want to know your thoughts...so hit me up. Pass the song on and RT to your family, friends and enemies. Spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment