Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

Mic Bully Blog: A LESSON LEARNED - PART 1

Mic Bully Blog: A LESSON LEARNED - PART 1: "'I START THINKING, HOW MANY SOULS HIP HOP HAS AFFECTED / HOW MANY DEAD FOLKS THIS ART RESURRECTED'- COMMON 6TH SENSE Ironically, even thoug..."


What's brewing soup troopers? I'm really blessed to work for MicrophoneBully.com and I just wanted to let you all check out one of my articles-if you haven't had a chance to. In my "A lesson learned" series, I take famous hip hop bars and expond on them from my perspective. I started off with Common, because he means a lot to me. He helped lead me to God and influenced me to do positive things within my music and thought that the bar I chose would put a light down the path for many artists and fans of hip hop. Enjoy and make sure your comment within the actual article and share RT and share with your family, friends and enemies. Spread The Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment