Popular Posts

Monday, March 28, 2011

CHICANGEORGE-SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-SHOUT OUTS



TRACK NAME:SHOUT OUTS
PRODUCED BY:CONSTANTINE THE EMCEE
FAVORITE BAR:WITH THE CONCEPT OF THE SONG, EVERY BAR IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE OTHER-SO EVERY BAR IS MY FAVORITE

What's brewing soup troopers? Wow, I finally got to the end of the album! I decided to give all my shout out to everyone that was involved in the project within the project. I show love to my family members, my producers, my photo guy and some close friends that helped contribute to the album. Constantine the emcee produced the track and is actually the beat from my track "Where you been?". You can actually check out that track on my myspace page-if you still know what myspace is (lol). This is a real personal song and really want everyone to know that I appreciate any and all people who have helped push the "soup" movement. I thank all of you reading this blog/track commentary and also reading the other ones (if you haven't-please do). I guess we can do this...for post game show???? Let me know your thoughts and thanks for all the love and spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment