Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-ADRENALINE



Track name: Adrenaline
Produced by: QAZ from s.w.a.t.team aka G.T.M. beats
Favorite bar: "ready to die cause there's life after death"

I have to say that this track is my hidden weapon/gem on the album. Some people may feel as though this track doesn't fit the album, but it does. It is basically saying that I'm ready to get into the "game" and I'm so hype and gone off of "adrenaline" because I'm in the game/hip hop game now. I have to be clear that the second bar about dame dash is not a diss. It may seem as though it is, but it has a double meaning-which either way you look at it, it's not good, but I'm not attacking him. I have to say this is ties with being my favorite track to write on the album. I wanted to give love to all the artist that helped shape my style, but i didn't get to everyone of them-so that means maybe....a part 2?????????
So what do you think? Think i mentioned some people who i shouldn't have? Out of all the artists, which one do you think influenced me the most? Which names should i have put in? Let me hear your thoughts. See, show, subscribe and share. Spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment