Popular Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY



Track name: Souperbowl Sunday
Produced by: Qaz of s.w.a.t.team productions/ G.T.M. Beats
Favorite bar: I'll stop murder,I'll stop perversion/that's what i call a two point conversion

I loved recording this track. I wanted to make it funny, yet serious. I knew with it being the title track, it had to be special. I wanted Constantine the emcee to be the other voice of the announcer (you do know i was righteous rufus....right?), but he had a better idea...Thed Weller. Thed Weller is a Birmingham, AL emcee that is known for his comedic side. I'm a fan and was honored to have him on the track. I truly believe thed did a great job. The funny thing about it-we weren't in the studio at the same time. It was weird, because i had to lay my part down like i was arguing with myself!LOL! I really have to commend Thed for coming in and making my rambling rant sound good. LOL! I really love how qaz made the beat change every 8 bars. It's supposed to have a calm feel with the commentators and crunker when i actually begin rapping. I also thank constantine the emcee for placing this track at the right spot to give a good end to the "pre show" of the album and leading into the actual "game" of the album. So, what's your thoughts? Do you like the way thed and i ranted back and forth with each other? Do you like the feel of the song? Do you think the track created the feel of the song? Do you think it was just down right corny? I want to hear your thoughts? Make sure your spreading the soup and checking out all of the other tracks and commentaries. Thanks and once again...spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment