Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-N.F.L.



TRACK NAME:N.F.L. AKA WIDE RECEIVER
PRODUCED BY:TC DA DON
FAVORITE BAR:THE WHOLE SONG!!! (NO, I'M FOR REAL-THE WHOLE SONG)


What's brewing soup troopers? We have just got to the "essence" of the album. N.F.L. is probally my second favorite song I've ever written. I have to thank God for this one, even if i don't win a grammy for it. When i wrote this track, i had a hard time debating on the name being either N.F.L. (because i use all the teams of the n.f.l. and the track is about not giving up and getting up when you fall -hence "never fall long") or wide receiver (because i'm trying to talk to people "far away" and get them to "receive' my lyrics). So, i did the logical thing and used both names. Sometimes, I'll call the track one thing and someone may be like "Which track is that?". Lol! Tc da don is such a passionate producer. It really makes me upset that i didn't get to have more of his production on the album but i got him on the next project though (POST GAME SHOW?????). He really worked hard on this track and it shows, because this is one of the most memorable tracks for the fans. I think our styles really mesh well on this project. This track has been featured on numerous mixtapes-from NYC to Alabama-shout out microphone bully!!! When people hear this song, i want them to feel and see the time i put into this and the album. I truly feel like this song brings back fun to hip hop. I'm praying that i can get this track on placement for madden or ESPN. So, if you want to put in a good word for me...buy the album and bump this song to all your friends! LOL! So, what are your thoughts on the track? Do you think it's lyrical? Do you think it's corny? Is it a banger? Could you see this on madden? I want to read your thoughts. Subscribe and post your thoughts for the world to see. Well remember to share this with your family, friends and enemies. Spread the Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment