Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

8 weeks of souperbowl!!!

What's brew'n soup troopers? I would first like to thank you for the great support from my last blog with my interview with grade A muzik (if you haven't seen it, please go check it out) and your great feedback. With my next move, i was going to wait until the beginning of the year, but since so many people are now getting involved-i'm game now! For the next 8 weeks leading up to superbowl sunday, i will be youtubing a song (not actual video, but they will be coming shortly) and giving a lyrical commentary on each song off of "souperbowl sunday". I'm giving my fans a chance to really go into my mind when i write as well as how it was in the "stewdio". I'll share my favorite lines/bars and tell you some things you probally didn't know about the lyrics. Since there are 8 weeks left and there are 16 tracks on souperbowl sunday, I'll be doing two songs a week. I will usually drop one on a sunday then a Wednesday. This week, since I'm behind, I'll drop one today and friday. Other than enjoy the commentaries, i simply ask you for four things:

1.SEE-see the videos & blogs, watch them, read them, love them lol
2.SHOW-show me what you think with comments-good or bad
3.SUBSCRIBE-please subscribe to ALL my sites-blogs,reverbnation,etc
4.SHARE-aka spread the soup to your Friends & enemies!

So, get ready for the next 8 weeks and give me your honest feedback and if you haven't purchased a copy of the album, do so at www.spreadthesoup.com. It will link you to the various sites you can get it at. Get ready and spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment