Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MEET ME IN THE ER ROOM

Disclaimer-This is a short version of my ER theory, but i think you will get the idea from it. If you want to hear the whole thing, comment me and we can talk about it or i can come back with a series.

What's brew'n soup troopers? I'm spazzing (not mad or anything, just seeing and hearing things that make me shake my head) a little, so excuse me.So, i want you all to meet me in the er room. Now some of you may be thinking I'm referring to the emergency room. Well you know what-your kinda right. There is a emergency in the er room. Er is a suffix that indicates your occupation. For example-hatter, pitcher etc. So basically, ER is what you pratice.

With all that being said-referring to your job/dream-if your calling yourself a "rappER" then you should be praticing it! You just can't write a couple of nice verses and record them and call yourself a rappER. You have to pratice your craft. If your a producER, you need to pratice producing. Whatever you are a workER of, do it to the best of your abilities. STOP EXPECTING TO BE PAID FOR SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T PRATICED!

Now let's flip it on the spiritual tip, because i think some people get things twisted. If your saved (meaning believing in christ) then your not a sinnER. You sin. SinnERS pratice sin, Christians sin, but live a Christ like lifestyle. We can't be perfect, but we need to stop demoting ourselves of what we are. How can you be a praisEr and a worshipER and a sinnER? It doesn't make sense. Yo, there is a emergency within our mentalities, so i suggest you "pratice" on meeting me in the ER room. Spread the soup!

5 comments:

  1. Nice way of looking at things good sir. I cosign this statement. We all should take the time to re-evaluate where we see our own devotions and practices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a VERY nice analogy. I feel you on the "er" suffix. Makes total sense. You definitely should master a craft before skipping to just cater to your "bucket list" of so called things to learn. Practice makes perfect. I also like how you brought the Christ life analysis in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @i stay woke thanks for the co sign. I've been re-evaluating a lot of things in my life lately, so this message/soup isn't just for my fans...it's for me to.

    @jonathan thanks. no more skipping in my life! The christ aspect is the essence of the whole message. I'm thinking about doing a second part to this as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ your friend kimmy-thanks glad u enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete