Popular Posts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHICAN GEORGE - SOUP TROOPERS - OXFORD / ANNISTON , ALABAMA



What's brew'n soup troopers? I wanted to share with you my first interview, which i did with gradeA muzik. He is a very hot producer/interviewer from alabama, who currently resides in atlanta. He came down to oxford,alabama and decided to interview me. It's a blessing, when people that don't know you personally can recongize your drive and see you not simply where you are-but where your going. Anyway, it was very windy out there, but we managed to pull the interview off. It's cool, because as soon as we got finished with the interview, it began raining-so God hooked us up! lol! It really was a honor to have this interview, because he has interviewed some of the greatest artists/producers repping alabama. What is really crazy is that one of the comments from the youtube repsonses was that they expected to see me and yelawolf take alabam to the next level-which is funny, because on the reverbnation charts for our area-he is #1 and i'm #2!

I'll tell you my three favorite parts of the interview:
1.spitting a verse from my track A.L.(Alabama lyrics) for the opener of the interview
2.As i was talking, you can hear a duck quack in the background
3.doing the freestyle-which is a real freestyle on the dome-which for the one's who don't know or don't understand-was a tribute to all of the artists that grade a has already interviewed.

So if you can, please watch it and comment on the youtube page. Also, PLEASE share it and get ready, because for 2011, i will be doing my viral things for you to enjoy, comment-good or bad, and share. In the blog you can tell me your favorite things from the interview as well. I would love to hear them. Thanks and spread the soup!

3 comments:

  1. good look g, hope more things fall into place for ya, see u at the top homie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @smoove82 thanks man, i know i'll see you there-let's shoot for that 2012 freshamn class cover lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an excellent interview my dude. For that to be your 1st one you didn't show no signs of nervousness and you answered each question with a great response. I feel that I could use a lot of this information that you gave and I totally agree with what you said about being a successful artist. Keep it up my dude we're going to thee top!

    ReplyDelete