Popular Posts

Friday, December 10, 2010

SUPPORT M.A.J.O.R.S. - LIGHTS OUT! THE ALBUM DROPPIN' 12/31/2010




What's brew'n soup troop? I'll be back next week to give you part two of meet me in the er room, but today-I want to promote somebody. I feel that as artists, if we want to be successful in the industry, we should learn how to support other artists, producers,etc. I believe in sowing into other artists-espiecally when their hot! Which brings me to my man-M.A.J.O.R.S. He will be dropping his album entitled "Light's out!" on 12/31/2010. I will have a album review of it up as soon as i get it. By the way, i will be doing cd reviews in one of my new segments-c.h.i.c.a.n.'s choice. I will be giving full in depth reviews, so bring them to me. Hey, i may not be the source or xxl, but i'll be honest. Make sure you check out M.A.J.O.R.S. promo video for his album and he already has a leak on www.dasouth.com for the title track "light's out!" featuring jaelife http://www.dasouth.com/music/4962-majors-qlights-outq-feat-jaelife#disqus_thread And of course, if you haven't, check out"souperbowl sunday" and tell a friend. Spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment