Popular Posts

Monday, December 20, 2010

SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-LET'S GO!!!



Track name: Let's Go!!!
Produced by: Luke limelight
Favorite bar: "Not a young joc/playa i'm a veteran? quench your thirst like a woman that's samartian"

First off, i got to give a shot out to my soup trooper-Robbo king-for this great video that he did. So, this is actually the first video for Superbowl Sunday, so enjoy and if you need any cartoon work or production...tell him i sent you.LOL! This is actually the first song i recorded for "Souperbowl Sunday". I was at beatbox recording studio with constantine the emcee and we made magic that day! This was my first time really working with him, i heard so much about him and wanted to work with him. He really did his enginerring part well. He actually helped find that right sound for the chorus, when it's supposed to sound like i'm on the bullhorn on his own. I knew then, that he wasn't just recording me for the money, but wanted to really make classic music. Luke is amazing on beats. Just like cookbook/handsome ken, he's been with me since the begining of my music carrer. Therefore, he knows the sound that i like. He was the first to really tag me with the "big band" sound. He would always send me the tracks that gave off the big band sound. Aside from the fact that i was actually in the band (Montevallo high school-Montevalo,al and Miles College-Fairfeild,al), he knew that this album was centered around a football sounding theme. I will admit that this isn't my most lyrical track off the album, but it's very dear to my heart. I can't go anywhere without performing it! Somewhat of a single, this song sets the tone for the album as well as my performances. So, tell me what you think of this track. Do you feel that the "big band" sound fits me?

Remember the 4 S's:
1.SEE-see what i post
2. SHARE-share your comments on my blog page and other sites
3.SUBSCRIBE-subscribe to my blogs,etc
4.SHARE-share it with your friends, enemies on your social sites

Thanks for reading and spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment