Popular Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

CHICANGEORGE-SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-THE FENCE



TRACK NAME: THE FENCE (DEFENSE)
PRODUCED BY:SAM BLEED
FAVORITE BAR: "AND YOU WON'T CROSSOVER LIKE KOBE IN THE PLAYOFF"

This is my gangster track...well i was trying to be gangster lol! For real, this is my track where i was putting my foot down. The standard in hip hop has gone down and i just wanted to get it back where it needs to be. We have to take time to take responsibility with what we do in hip hop. This is one of those tracks where you have to perform this without the beat, so people can REALLY HEAR and UNDERSTAND the lyrics. I was already in talks of doing a remix for this track-where it will be placed in still undecided. Sam bleed is a good friend and wanted to give me a track for the project. He was so cool and hooked me up with the track. Even though this track isn't discussd as many of the other tracks, this is really a powerful track. I hear a lot of people say that this is one of their most least favorite tracks and i think it's because of the production. I completely went left feild with it and it's the only one that is really different. It's cool..no love lost.

so what's your thoughts? do you feel like the track is inspirtatiopnal for artists to be aware of what they are putting out? Are the lyrics really powerful to you? Does the beat turn you away from the lyrics? I want to hear/read your thoughts!!! Make sure you comment-i won't bite you...i promise. If you don't want to comment here-because of the hassle of making a google account-i understand-leave it on the youtube page. Share it with your family, friends and enemies. I love all my soup troopers! Spread the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment