Popular Posts

Thursday, February 3, 2011

SOUPERBOWL SUNDAY-AUDIBLE



TRACK NAME: AUDIBLE
PRODUCED BY: LIKE LIME LIGHT
FAVORITE BAR:"GOT LIGHT COMING OUT MY MOUTH, LIKE UNCLE FESTER"


This was my track that i wanted to have a hip hop/old school feel. I had to grab Constantine the emcee on the chorus to get his beat boxing skills on. The chorus is really the most important part of the song. It's letting the people know I'm calling a "audible" in the game and in my life. Luke did a great job on the beat. I remember telling him that i wanted the track to just come in out of nowhere. I actually tried to change my flow up a little in the second verse-but not much though. LOL! I am a huge fan of "Get smart" and Don Adams, so i had to give him a shot out on this track. This is one of my songs that you really got to listen to a couple of times to catch everything I'm throwing out there. This is one of the shortest songs on the album, but it has more meat then most tracks on the album. So far, I've only had a couple of people tell me that they really got the concept of the song and said that this was their favorite track. So, is it your favorite track on the album? Did you catch the concept within the song? Was it to short for you? Did the beat boxing annoy you or did it make the track? Give me your thoughts-good or bad-and make sure you share this with your family, friends and enemies! Spread the soup!

3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @steve-i became a fan and really enjoy it
    @covnitkepr1-will do
    #spreadthesoup

    ReplyDelete